If you need to get in touch, please drop me an email at londoniennenubienne[at]gmail.com. I’m always happy to brainstorm a brilliant idea, discuss a cool idea, or just chat.
FANCY WOOFing IN MARTINIQUE?
I get a lot of questions about WOOFing in Martinique. I confess to loving where I’ve WOOFed and having not really done a lot of research into it before hand. I can recommend Bouliki Bio, where I helped out, they have a fb. They don’t speak English nor do they currently offer accomodation to would-be WOOFers (they hope to in the future). But if you have somewhere to stay, and want to practice your French or Kreyol, find them on facebook!
WORK WITH ME
Looking for thoughtful travel pieces from a black female perspective? I might be the writer you need. I’ve been known to muse on theatre, film, identity and representations of blackness, women and ‘the other’ in both print and online publications as well as on movingblack. Email me at londoniennenubienne[at]gmail.com if that sounds like your cup of tea.
Equally, if you are a black traveller wanting to share your thoughts and adventures (for free) on travelling through majority-black places or London/England, feel free to send me 500-750 words of something original. Email me at londoniennenubienne[at]gmail.com if that sounds like your cup of tea.
FAIR USE POLICY FOR MOVINGBLACK CONTENT
I’m delighted if you’d like to share my content – flattered, even, that you want others to enjoy movingblack too! If the ‘share’ and ‘like’ buttons provided don’t adequately express your love, please see below:
movingblack by Abena Clarke is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
I have a Fair Use Policy; feel free to use 10% or up to 400 words of my work without letting me know – but you must fully credit me, and offer specific direction to the original source of the work you use: I recommend ‘Based on a work at https://movingblack.wordpress.com.’ plus a link to the specific post.
If you want to share my work on your site, my Fair Use Policy means you can, in strict accordance with the following conditions:
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work (within my Fair Use Policy)
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified here by movingblack (but not in any way that suggests that movingblack endorses you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from movingblack – see contact details above.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.